We are currently seeking an experienced leasing agent/resident manager for multi-family apartment buildings in Cold Lake and Hinton, AB.
Job duties include:
- Fielding telephone /text, email and web inquiries, facilitating leasing and tenant requirements.
- Processing leasing documentation and management systems
- Routine site administration using e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Collecting delinquent rent and serving eviction notices as required
- Inspecting suites as required
- Over-seeing and co-ordinating staff and contractors regarding, buildings , grounds, common areas, suites for repairs and maintenance, sanitation and landscaping.
- Assist in the overall operation and success of assigned properties, which includes achieving results and meeting goals related to operations, services, financial targets, costs and performance expectations.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of multifamily operations, including ability to define issues of concern and to effectively solve problems.
- On-site experience in residential property management required, supervisory experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to lead and motivate others.
- Must possess professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Yardi (maintenance) would be an asset.
…here’s the fine print HR wants you to know:
- Job is intermittently sedentary but requires mobility (i.e., climb stairs) to tour, show, and inspect apartments on a daily basis
- Will use some repetitive motion of hand-wrist in using computer and writing
- Works in a typical office setting with daily exposure to outdoor environment (i.e., heat, cold, damp, rain, etc.) when touring community
- Hazards can be minimized with proper lifting techniques, SDS, general safety training, and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must handle stressful, urgent, novel and diverse work situations on a daily basis
- Will be regularly called upon to work long hours and odd schedules (including weekends)
- Position requires periodic travel by automobile to handle work-related activities
- Attendance and punctuality is essential for success in this position
You will have a reliable vehicle for travel.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. St. Regis Management Inc. may add or change responsibilities in order to meet business and organizational needs. Employees must meet qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please submit a resume in confidence to email@example.com . When applying, please include a completed eligibility questionnaire, which is found at the link below.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org