We are currently seeking an experienced leasing agent/resident manager for multi-family apartment buildings.
You have a positive, “can-do” attitude towards your work, and know what it means to have people relying on you. You are a friendly, approachable person with a no-nonsense approach to getting things done.
Job duties include:
- Fielding telephone inquiries, showing and renting suites
- Processing leasing paperwork
- Routine site administration using e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Collecting rent. processing payments, and serving eviction notices as required
- Inspecting suites when tenants move in and out
- Cleaning suites and making them ready for new tenants
- Keeping the common areas of the buildings clean and tidy, and assisting with occasional light maintenance and groundskeeping
- Some light snow removal work in the winter
- Co-ordinating maintenance work with in-house staff and contractors
You will have a reliable vehicle for travel between sites in Hinton, and will be available for appointments outside of regular working hours.
We offer generous monthly remuneration and a performance-based bonus structure.
Please submit a resume in confidence to email@example.com . When applying, please include a completed eligibility questionnaire, which is found at the link below.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org