We are currently seeking an experienced building handyman for multi-family apartment buildings.
You have a positive, “can-do” attitude towards your work, and know what it means to have people relying on you. You are a friendly, approachable person with great customer service skills.
Job duties include:
- General repairs and maintenance in suites and building common areas
- Preparing suites for new residents to move in
- Painting, drywall repairs, and light carpentry work
- Flooring installation
- Minor electrical and plumbing work
- Boiler and furnace maintenance and light repairs
- Exterior work including eavestroughs, painting, siding, light fixtures, etc.
- Assist with snow removal in winter
You will have a reliable vehicle for travel between sites in Hinton, and will be on-call 24/7 for maintenance emergencies. Hours of work will vary, with long hours occasionally needed at month-end to make suites ready for new tenants moving in.
We offer generous monthly remuneration and a performance-based bonus structure.
Please submit a resume in confidence to email@example.com, and attach a completed questionnaire, which can be found at the link below.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org