We are currently seeking an experienced groundskeeper for multi-family apartment buildings and townhouse communities.
You are a self-starter with a positive attitude towards your work, and take pride in making our buildings and grounds look their very best!
Job duties include:
- Cutting, edging, and fertilizing lawns
- Preparing beds and planting seasonal flowers
- Keeping the properties clean and free of litter and debris
- Outdoor building maintenance including painting, fence repairs, etc.
- Raking leaves in the autumn
- Both hand and machine-assisted snow removal in the winter
You will have a reliable vehicle for travel between sites, and be physically fit and able to perform in a job that is constantly on the move. Some overtime work may be required in winter to ensure that snow removal is done quickly, and our sidewalks are kept clean and clear.
We offer generous monthly remuneration and a friendly work environment.
Please submit a resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to Mark Mummery at (780) 483-5400, and attach a completed questionnaire, which can be found at the link below.
Email Resume: email@example.com