Our Commercial /Residential Divisions require the services of a Carpenter Contractor for ongoing projects. The applicant must be able to complete basic floor covering installations for apartment renovations.
Requires a good understanding of quality finishes, and possess strong carpentry skills, a keen eye for detail and physical stamina is greatly valued. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, smartphone, and your own tools.
Daily work responsibilities may include:
- Demo and Install sinks, cabinets, light fixtures, and kitchen and bath hardware
- Finish carpentry (installation of baseboard, casing, cabinets, and doors)
- Good communication with others, organized and self-motivated
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Basic math skills, able to read and write and provide written info when asked
- Attention to detail, complete all work with quality in mind
- Highly skilled, motivated diligent worker
- Proven experience in the construction trades
- Technical knowledge and strong general repair skills in remodelling
- Must have your own reliable vehicle
- Must have your own carpentry tools
- Have hands-on experience
- Be willing to travel
- Provide own tools and equipment
If you meet the above criteria, please email a detailed work, job history to email@example.com. Applicants must have carpentry/construction industry experience (multifamily preferred) to be considered for this position. Please provide a resume, or cover letter detailing your experience, a personal email address, and a cell number so we can contact you. If you do not provide a contact number you will not be considered for this position.
**Only those candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.