We are currently seeking an experienced cleaning contractor for multi-family apartment buildings. You have a positive, “can-do” attitude towards your work, and know what it means to have people relying on you. You are a friendly, approachable person with great customer service skills.
Job duties include:
- General maintenance in suites and building common areas
- Preparing suites for new residents to move in
- Clean interior/exterior windows, light fixtures
- Vacuum carpet and area rugs
- Maintain/organize supplies and area
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as laundry rooms, entry ways, hallways, elevators, railings.
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Report and store lost and found items
- May provide basic information on facilities
- May handle complaints
You will have a reliable vehicle for travel between sites in Hinton, and will be on-call 24/7 for maintenance emergencies. Hours of work will vary, with long hours occasionally needed at month-end to make suites ready for new tenants moving in.
We offer generous monthly remuneration and a performance-based bonus structure.
Please submit a resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to Shairose Esmail at (780) 483- 5400.
** Only those candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.