Are you passionate about fixing what’s broken?
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Performing routine and preventative maintenance for all building equipment including but not limited to boilers, heating, general plumbing & electrical problems, drywall repair and flooring installation.
- Performing routine repairs such as exterior door-adjustments, hinges, locks, doorframes, blinds, switches, plugs, windows, appliance, flooring and miscellaneous.
- Maintaining accurate details of work orders, boiler checks, snow logs, etc..
- Painting drywall patching, mudding, taping, etc..
- Maintaining building exterior including basic grounds maintenance as required.
- Perform repairs and maintenance to building systems, respond to emergencies, and conduct regular inspections.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Experience related to each role in general maintenance and repairs in a residential or commercial environment.
- Experience using Yardi (maintenance) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of hand tools and repair equipment.
- Experience using smartphones, email and timesheets.
- On occasion the ability to work outside of normal business hours and be part of the On-Call Rotation.
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check.
If you meet the above criteria, pls email your resume to email@example.com